Here the places are listed where PRTools and related packages can be obtained. Please note that PRTools is written in Matlab. It is thereby necessary that the Matlab package is obtained and installed.
- PRTools is regularly upgraded. We distribute the most recent version and two older versions. They are based on different Matlab p-codes as it was changed in release R2007b, MATLAB 7.5.
- The most recent version of PRTools, using the newer p-code, distributed by 37Steps.
- A trial version without p-code that runs under Octave by 37Steps.
- PRTools4.2.0, which is the last version that contains the original p-code. [download]
- PRTools-CPE, which is the 2004 version used in Van der Heijden et al., Classification, parameter estimation and state estimation. [download]
- perClass, a commercial package (with free and trial versions) for advanced data visualization, classifier performance optimization and the design of embedded classifiers, designed and distributed by PR SysDesign.
- Hypertools, a toolbox for hyperspectral imaging developed by PRLab of Delft University Pavel Paclik and Sergey Verzakov between 2002 and 2006. It can be obtained through perClass [website]
- ClusterTools for large scale cluster analysis.
- DisTools for dissimilarity based pattern recognition.